Sunday 17 May 2015

10 weeks transformation

*Results will vary based on effort.*

Let me introduce 2 of my clients who took part in my 10 weeks transformation.*
Both of them did a very good job, so proud of them, and they will continue this road and I believe they will reach amazing results!!! 

                                                     

He is Tamas. It was a real hard job to get him to start using the gym. But it was worth it! 

He gained 6 kg and a lot of muscles, he looks more fit now! And this is not the end of the road... 
                                             
"Dalma made me start using the gym, before I haven't used it at all. After her suggestion I was thinking all night that probably she is right I need to start exercising, get more fit. Since then I have been training with her. I love that she can always show some new exercises in the sessions plus she can always push me to perform my 120%. So now I can see the results in the  mirror!" 





He is my other client Marco. He came to me he with the aim of weight lose and to get some motivation to push himself more. He was doing really good he lost 6 kg and 9 cm of his belly fat!!!!
He will continue his journey to get his muscles more toned! But he has already done a great job!! 


"I was looking for motivation and a proper plan of exercises in order to improve my physical condition and that's why I joined Dalma's PT sessions. I am very happy I did it because Dalma proved to have the knowledge and the capacity to motivate, teach and adjust the exercise to what's best for me each moment. With a hard and wide range of exercises I don't get bored, keep pushing myself and was able to lose weight and gains muscle at the same time. Dalma is a young talented PT professional. Highly recommended. :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment